Our people are the most valuable source of energy. At GreenVolt we know that the best results are only possible with diverse, motivated, healthy and happy teams, balanced from a personal, professional and familiar point of view. Four strategic areas of activity were identified:
Talent and Recognition
Develop and recognize the talent of our workforce to enable the energy transition, while sharing and communicating with all.
Safety, Health and Well-Being
Promote well-being and work-life balance, and ensure that employees, suppliers and partners carry out their activities in a healthy and safe working environment.
Ensure compliance with the fundamental rights in our activities, in line with our corporate principles and core values.
SUSTAINABILITY STRATEGY 2022-2025
• Promote diversity and Inclusion
• Invest in attracting and developing talent
• Ensure a safety and health culture
• Strengthen employee engagement
• Balance professional and personal life
• Fair and responsible energy transition
• Develop a Global Diversity and Inclusion Plan, taking specific local circumstances into account;
• Train 100% of employees on Diversity and Inclusion;
• Establish partnerships and/or programs to promote Gender Diversity
• Develop an integrated people-oriented strategy to design and implement Human Resource Policies for the GreenVolt Group;
• Gauge employee satisfaction and make an action plan to improve results
• Ensure that the necessary IT tools have been deployed so that employees are digitally empowered to do their jobs;
• 100% of biomass power plants certified according to recognized environmental, safety and health standards by 2025;
• Certification of Perfecta Energia and Profit Energy operations with recognized health, safety and environmental standards by 2025;
• Develop a Global Safety, Health and Well-being Policy;
• Establish procedures and monitor health and safety metrics, including subcontractors;
• Achieve zero accidents in our operations;
• Develop and implement a social responsibility and / or volunteer strategy;
• Launch, by 2025, two initiatives to promote work life balance and flexibility
• Implement 50MW of community energy projects by 2025, lowering the energy costs and CO2 emissions of those involved (companies and families);
• Provide a specific contribution (monetary or in-kind) to a community where a new renewable energy project is being developed and/or implemented by GreenVolt
May 24, 2022
GreenVolt’s EBITDA more than triples and net profit reaches €1.3 million
GreenVolt achieved an adjusted net income of €1.3 million in the first quarter of 2022, an increase of 43% compared to the same period last year. EBITDA more than tripled in this period, with revenues showing significant growth compared to the first quarter of 2021.
GreenVolt buys a 45 MWp solar park in Romania
GreenVolt, through its subsidiaries V-Ridium Solar 45 and V-Ridium Renewables, has reached an agreement for the purchase of a 45 MWp solar photovoltaic park in Romania, until now held by Samsung C&T Corporation, by LSG Building Solutions, and by Green Source Consulting. The operation values the park at around €83 million, as of today.